- Grey trousers (shorts for the summer), black shoes.
- Green sweatshirt and polo shirt with logo
- Grey skirt, black shoes.
- Green sweatshirt and polo shirt with logo.
- Dark grey trousers or jogging pants are acceptable in cold weather.
- Green gingham dress for the summer
- Shoulder length hair should be tied back.
- Jewellery should not be worn by children in school including earrings for pierced ears.
- Sweatshirts, polo shirts, PE shirts and bookbags are all available to purchase from school.
Please ensure that all items of clothing are clearly marked with your child’s name, a small chore that can save you a lot of money. A leaflet for buying nametapes can be provided by school. On the rare occasion that uniform is still in the wash on a school day, children should wear clothing which is practical for a working situation and appropriate for the prevailing weather. Children should bring named Wellingtons for playtimes with a change of footwear for indoors. In the age of increasing competition for employment, and where personal presentation and smartness are relevant factors, we hope to cultivate a positive approach to work and dress among our children, and would appreciate your co-operation in maintaining these standards.
All children should bring clothes to change into for P.E. These will be needed at all times.
Greenhaugh T. Shirt with logo, shorts, pull-on sand shoes and socks.
These items should be in a named drawstring bag. (Not backpacks or other bulky bags as we are limited for space).
Your child will need an apron, old shirt or T-shirt.